Monday, December 26, 2011

28 Weeks

So overdue for this post.  Missed the 24 week post and I still haven't gotten anything up about my first baby turning 2.  I haven't gotten the thank you notes mailed from her party which was over a month ago and the fact that they are written and sitting on my counter is a small Christmas miracle.  I got through Christmas by the skin of my teeth...and well friends, today is a tough day as far as days go.  So I could use a little grace right now.  If you think about it...add me to your prayer list tonight.  God will know what I need...so no pressure to be specific.  So here is an update on baby Mae.  She is putting me through the paces right now...but thank Jesus I know she is going to be worth it!!!


28 Weeks...3rd trimester time



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: About the size of a cabbage. 2.5 lbs and 14.5 inches.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7 lbs. gained.
Maternity Clothes: In maternity jeans full time.  Leggings and long t-shirts/tunics.  
Sex of the baby: It's a GIRL!!!  Maesyn Sidney Doss.
Movement: Lots of movement...especially late evening.  She especially loves to kick my bladder and make me run to the bathroom 20+ times a day!!!
Sleep: Back to no sleep.  Up 5 to 6 times a night...used to it at this point.  I consider it training for March.
What I miss: My body not falling apart...we'll just leave it at that.
Cravings: Not anything specific...I've been eating everything not nailed down thanks to all of the yummy Christmas goodies that have been lying around our house for weeks.
Symptoms: Not going to subject you to all the gory details.  Let's just say it's been a rough couple of weeks people.
Best Moment this week: Watching the magic of Christmas through the eyes of my 2 year old and anticipating my "girls" getting to share the magic together every Christmas from here on out.

No comments: