Sunday, October 30, 2011

20 Weeks and October Recap!!!


I'm 20 weeks...half way there!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Head to heel the length of a banana.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Zero lbs. gained...but I have gained all of the weight back I lost in the 1st trimester.
Maternity Clothes: In maternity jeans full time.  Leggings and long t-shirts/tunics.  Need to get some more clothes to wear but not motivated at all to spend the $$.
Sex of the baby: We found out on October 18th...It's a GIRL!!!  Maesyn Sidney Doss.
Movement: Lots of movement...especially late evening.  Channing felt the baby kick for the first time this week.  Love this part b/c the kicks don't hurt yet...but I am prepared for the karate kicks in my future!
Sleep: Sleeping much better lately.  My OB gave me a prescription sleep aid and I have used it a couple of times when I just can't go another day without sleep.  It has been a lifesaver.
What I miss: Been craving Panera's IC Caramel frappuccino lately...so I guess I miss that.
Cravings: Nothing lately besides the frappuccino.
Symptoms: Lots of ligament stretching which can be painful. Starting to do the pregnancy "waddle" when I walk!
Best Moment this week: Feeling all of the kicks and squirming around in there!

***Everyone always tells me they can't tell I am pregnant at all, so I did a little collage to show that the belly is indeed getting bigger!!!


We have had a fun October and are looking forward to Halloween tomorrow.  Here are a few pictures of Say this month.  Can't believe she will be 2 in 3 weeks...how did that happen?

She LOVES baking with Mommy and is a great little sous chef!

She is also a great quality control inspector:)

Playing with our neighbor girls Marissa and Alisa

There's trouble if I ever saw it!

She is SO in love with babies and loved "holding" our neighbor's baby Michael.  We hope she feels the same way about her sister...especially when she figures out she is staying with us...permanently!

"Happy To You Daddy!!!" Celebrating Daddy's 32nd birthday.




She has started saying cheese and smiling for the camera and I take every opportunity I get to see that smile!

Pumpkin Patch in Omaha with Nana and Papa (she wasn't a huge fan, and I felt terrible that my Mom spent like $35 for us all to get in and we were there for like 25 minutes! Oh well, what are you gonna do right?).

She did like going down the big slide "by herself."

She kept telling me, "no take a picture Mama!!!"

Running away from me b/c I kept trying to sneak pictures

Posing with the "big bir-bee."

Carving a pumpkin with Papa.

She loved "stirring it all yup!"

I LOVE Nana and Papa's house!!!

Finished product out on the deck.

Halloween 2011...Elephant.  I may never get that hood back on her so I was glad to get at least one picture with her entire costume on.

Carving pumpkins with Daddy. *About 15 minutes after this picture was taken she fell into the longest, loudest meltdown of all time.  Weekends at Nana and Papa's are exhausting!!!

Not gonna lie...pretty impressed with my Elmo pumpkin.



We had our family pictures and Sayler's 2 year pictures taken last weekend and our photographer sent  us a few "teaser" shots.  I'm excited to see the whole disk as I think these turned out really great.




Happy Halloween and Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

No comments: