Monday, October 4, 2010

I think the Trick in "Trick or Treat" has taken on a new meaning...

Really Halloween...really???  I have always been amazed at the lure that Halloween brings for closeted street walkers to come out!!!  "I'm here!!!  I'm slutty!!!  I'm a pumpkin!!!"  It leaves me baffled and mildly uncomfortable.  No matter how innocent something may be just add the word "naughty" in front of it and voila...instant slutty Halloween costume!!!  Should you lean in this "naughty" direction can I just make a suggestion that you please, for all that is good and holy, not choose any of the following costumes this time around:


Sexy Chucky
Sexy Chucky
Wait what???  How on earth can you make Chucky sexy.  It is a mass murdering doll for criminy's sake.  Forgive me for not getting all hot and bothered!!!


Naughty Nun
Naughty Nun
Just trust me here...do you really want to test Jesus with this? Nuff said.

Sassy Big Bird
Sassy Big Bird
OK some things are just sacred and I am not going to allow you to whore out Big Bird.  I.WON'T.STAND.FOR.IT!!!


Sexy Spongebob
Sexy Spongebob

Sweetheart...you deserve to get punched in the face for this ensemble.  And maybe once in the stomach for good measure.


Sexy Miss Tater Tot
Sexy Miss Tater Tot
Stop it. There is NOTHING sexy about tater tots.  Exhibit A:


Naughty Nemo

Naughty Nemo

This almost makes the slutty Chucky look tame.  So wrong in so many ways.







No comments: