Thursday, July 15, 2010

No one puts baby in a corner...


"Katie...guess what my mom just told me!"  "What Sayler...what did your mom just say?" "She told me that you can really take a vacation at Kellerman's!!!  Can you believe that???  You can really take a vacation at Kellerman's" "No way!!!  That is the best thing I've heard since I found out about the Huggies Jeans Diaper!!!  Wait...what?  What is Kellerman's?"

***This little vignette has been brought to you by  How Cute is That?, The letter C, and My Mom Made Me Wear Church Socks To This Party***

I'm not sure if you all have heard this news but I was just made aware that you can really vacation at Kellerman's.  Apparently, this has been an option for your vacationing pleasure for many moons now but I just heard about it last night from an old friend of mine.  For those of you that are not aware of what Kellerman's are I would ask you to please stop reading this blog as you are dead to me.  I kid...I kid. Maybe this will jog your memory a bit:



Could you just die???

So the thought of actually vacationing at Kellerman's has taken over my thoughts.  I am OCDing over Kellerman's.  So I visit the Kellerman's website to see what they have to offer and I found this...you can stay in a cabin in the woods people!!!  Maybe the very same cabin where this took place:



SWOON!!!

So then I perused the Kellerman's website to find out the multitude of amazing things you can do at the Kellerman's Resort.  And then. AND.THEN...I found this!!!  OH.MY.GRAVY!!!

***Let me take this moment to thank you Jesus for making all my dreams come true.

As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again. Wait..wrong damsel in distress. Let's try that again...as God is my witness I will attend the Dirty Dancing weekend at Kellerman's before I go to the big Kellerman's in the sky.  (If you were listening to this being read aloud one could play a drinking game around the word Kellerman...there it is again...DRINK!!!).

Who's with me?  Let's get it on the books friends.  Because one cannot say they have truly lived without climbing a staircase while carrying a watermelon. "I carried a watermelon!?!"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

LOVE it! I am so with you...that would be the BEST reunion ever! Capital Beach and West A kids UNITE!